Web resources for Moms:
The Bible! ( I also love the Glo app for a free downloaded Bible on your iphone)
C's Quiet Time and Parenting Tips:
· Once you get in a routine, she says, it's painful to miss that morning devotional. And not even being tired can keep you from it. Get over the initial hump of establishing a routine. Start with 5 minutes if it’s all you have.
· Set the coffee maker the night before. Light candles if it’s dark. Have a time of romance with your groom and Savior.
· She’s found a three-year through the Bible reading plan that is perfect. Try different versions of the bible until you find one that suits you.
· Keep a prayer journal. Watch how God answers your prayers. Big and small.
· Be the Master of Joy!!
· Say "YES" unless you have to say no.
· Be gracious. Talk about grace. Ask for forgiveness.
· Be sensitive to how your child is "bent".
· Use a lot more positive reinforcement than corporal punishment.
· Connect with each child every day.
· Play!!! Laugh!!! Play music and dance.
· Play games. Love them with their love language.
· PRAY for them!!! Bless them!!! Hold hands with them. Kiss and hug them. Tell them you love them.