Saturday, June 6, 2009

Organization



This is not the most beautiful room in the house, but I am very happy with it right now. Dan seems to be on an organizational kick. Maybe he's trying to pick up the slack around here since I always seem to be outdoors... hmm...

Anyway, I love these Costco shelves he put in the schoolroom. Now it's a schoolroom/pantry. We never really did school in there anyway, but it's great storage and nice to have a craft table.

And then this morning I woke up to this.


The picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's a charging station and memo board. Dan and Ryan were up til midnight working on it so that no cord shows!!! How great is that?! And of course he wrote "I love Heather" as the first memo but the flash ruined that for the picture. How did I get so blessed as to have a husband who orders from Pottery Barn without even consulting me?

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I bet your garage is very clean now, seems like a lot of that stuff was in the garage before. Now it will be so accessible! And I think that Dan needs to talk to Andrew about Pottery Barn...that's awesome!

You wouldn't even want us over today, Jacob woke up with pink eye, and it was our day for Andrew and I to work in his class at church...bummer. Did you find someone else? Sorry about that.

Mrs. Breum said...

ooh- I love that and all of the organized shelves!