Monday, September 13, 2010

Lame

I feel bad that I never write on my blog.

I'm not sure why I have such a hard time with it.

It's not that I don't have time or anything to write about.

It's just that I wonder about posting everything "out there" on the internet, and whether or not it's a good idea to talk about my kids, which is most of my life right now.  And then I sort of hate it when I have something personal to share and I write about it and then I want to tell a good friend about it in person and they're like, "Oh yeah, I read that on your blog."  Hmmmf.  Not that I blame them, but still.  It's kind of a funny thing, this internet.

So anyway, I'm going to try to be more regular.  Because I really like reading all of your blogs.  I just need to figure out how to do mine.

Another hang-up I have is that I really love to put a new picture up with each post, and if I don't have a picture downloaded, I think it's not worth writing.  I'm sure I need to get over that.

But, here's a cute pic of the big girls on their first day back to school.  It was Courtney's first day to public school ever!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

So proud of those girls! They are beautiful, Godly young woman! Love them:)

Mrs. Breum said...

cute pic!
Set your blog to private, then you can only let friends and family read it!