Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ah ha!


I think I've realized something about my sweet, peaceful day yesterday. With a little help from a friend. I am coming out of the fog of toddlers and babies! Bode is getting easier with each and every day and I am not pregnant or nursing. I have not felt like this in fifteen years! No wonder.

Another important note, which should probably have been mentioned first. I've been noticing that Tuesdays have been rough days. I get up early and walk for an hour with my dad, and as a result, I come home and get right into breakfast mode and never really have a good quiet time (Bible study and prayer). But after realizing this, yesterday I made it a point to spend the hour after breakfast in quiet time, and THAT was probably the reason for my great day. My mental state during that hour was one of true desperation for God. He is so good and faithful!

The picture is another "ah ha" moment. Abby has learned to ride her bike! Yay Abby! (I love that look of concentration.)

Our God... does exceedingly, abundantly beyond all we could ask, think or imagine! Ephesians 3:20

2 comments:

Mrs. Breum said...

cute pic- she was so cute in the musical at church, too. :)

Annie said...

Really the reason your day turned out so well is that
you and Mommy had coffee together - sitting up on
your bed.