Friday, May 15, 2009

Glamour and Fairies

This is been a busy, fun spring! I'm going to spend the next few days catching up on posting photos.



Abby with her Hollywood look. Seven going on 27. She has a rough life. On nice days she takes her school books, coloring stuff, toys etc. to a chaise and Cade enjoys playing the waiter for poolside service.



Abby and I planted a "fairy" garden. The seed packet said they would attract fairies. This is Abby and her friend Catie discussing how to spot fairies after finding a stone path that the fairies (read: sister) made.



Sweet girls! They BELIEVE in fairies.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

I can't wait to see more pics...and heather, I swear I thought that was a picture of you by the pool! She is going to look so beautiful just like you!

Mrs. Breum said...

cute! we have a little path for fairies, too, and a tiny watering can and pots, just in case they want to do some gardening. :)